AH-MS/R Medium-intensity Dual Solar Aviation Obstruction Light
AH-MS/R Medium-intensity Dual Solar-Powered Aviation Obstruction
Light can be provided with power supply without power transmission
cables by solar power, so it is suitable for those locations
especially, Electric Tower, High-rise Building, High Chimney,
marking towers (Telecom, GSM, Microwave & TV),High Pole, Tower
Crane, Wind Turbine, etc which are hard to lay the cable or lack of
power supply as well as those facilities which have high
requirements on lightning protection.
1.International advanced solar panel reaching at least 10 years
2. Comprehensive protection in voltage short, over-voltage,
floating Charge and temperature.
3. Low power consumption profession flash switch.
4. International-advanced cold LED with low power consumption, high
brightness and service life of light source reaching 100000hours.
5. Strong impact lamp shape with PC material.
6. Strong corrosion resistance, Shock and Vibrations protection and
7. At least 7 days autonomy.(optional 15days)
8. Having lightning-protection function.
9. Side open of battery box can be open for maintenance convenience
10. New technology application. Light can work all day
automatically by solar panel which function is equal to photocell
2.Standard:ICAO (Aerodromes Annex 14) Type B & Type A,FAA L-864
3.Light intensity:2,000cd(Night), 20,000cd(Daytime)
5. Light source: LED
6. Service life of LED: 100,000hours
7.Operating voltage: DC12V (Solar powered Way), recyclable
batteries with the lightest environmental and long life.
-Base: SUS304 stainless steel
9.Autonomy(without sunlight):at least 7 days(Option 15days)
11.Overall Size(mm):525 by 490 by 490
12.Installation Size(mm):200 by 322 by 12
14.Emitting Color: Red (Night); White (Daytime).
15. Ambient Temperature:-40℃~+60℃
16.Wind load: 80m/s
17. Protection Standard: IP65
2.Applications: Applied to High-rise Building, High Chimney,
marking towers (Telecom, GSM, Microwave & TV),High Pole,Tower
Crane, Wind Tubinebridge.large-scale port machinery,large engineer
machinery and wind turbines.
3.Standard: ICAO Medium intensity and FAA L-864 & FAA L-865
4.Certificate: CAAC Certificate(ICAO Certificate)
6.Fault Records: None
7.Quantity/Delivery Day: 200 pcs / 15 Days